Sunday, March 19, 2017

So Many Things!

Hi Everyone!

I am  so  excited to  say  things are just hopping at  Lacy Sunshine Studios!.... So many EXCITING  and NEW  products and  things(wink) are about to  unveiled. I know you are all in suspense... but  rest  assure when all the  amazing news debuts .. I know  you  will all LOVE IT!

But  for a little  longer  everything  needs to be  underwraps.  But please stay  tune<3 all will be so  worth the  wait.  Everyone  has been hard  at  work and  I  couldn't  have  done any of it  without my  amazing crew and  teams! You totally ROCK!<3 Thank you  from the bottom of my heart for all your amazing work and  support!


Also, below is  a screenshot  ONCE  AGAIN of my  Lacy Sunshine's Blog  Live Feed Widget which shows  visitors. Now I know a certain artist and her  team monitors my store and blog constantly. Check out Mountain View, California... scurrying my older posts  for  her next  creations. I see my trolls  seem to be on her radar now. LOL. Really sad. Be original. Be true to yourself and  draw your own work.  Now if you want to know what I have planned for the  next  couple of  weeks as  for ALL of my  new releases... give me a call, you have my number.


As always.... Color. Create. Dream and Believe.

1 comment: