Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sticky Wings Invasion. 24 Hour Flash Sale.

Hi Everyone!

I  have a  special treat for you today!
***FLASH SALE***  for 24 hours only. 
I have 9 new digis for you to kick off my sale. Buy 3 digis get one free and for every order today over $6. you will receive a brand new never before seen.... special limited edition digi as a gift... "Bubbles Bath".
New Digis in Lacy Sunshine Shop - Check out my New Digi page and meet Eleanor and Pickles Love Books, Eleanor's Trick or Treat Flight and Eleanor Lil Witch.

Then hop on over to my Sticky Wings page and get ready for ADORABLE OVERLOAD..... New Bubbles Galore, Bubbles Up Up and Away, Blue Jean Bubbles, Bubbles Flowers, Karmi Kornpop and Lolli. It's a Sticky Wings Invasion(wink).
**** PLEASE NOTE****  Any order over  $6. will have  Bubbles Bath  Included in their  emailed order.   To  receive  your  free digi(s) for  the Buy Three Get one free...  DO NOT   BUY  your free  Digi(s) but  email  me  at heather@purimagination.com with   the  title(s) of  your free selections.  Thank you!

Here is a peek of the Free Gift with any order over $6. Today ( Bubbles Bath) 
 
 
 
Happy shopping and Happy crafting! Enjoy!
Until next  time....
Heather
 
***Copyrights sole property of Heather Valentin. Pur Imagination/Lacy Sunshine LLC.

7 comments:

  1. already shopped!!! They're soooooo cute! its a cuteness overload! Can never have too much cuteness!! lol

    Jill x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, and been shopping to take up all the wonderful offers. Thanks so much for your support and generosity hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely Heather. Thank you very much. I will pop over and do some shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Heather for your wonderful creativity. I just love the cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the flash sale Heather.. It brought me one step closer to owning ALMOST every Lacy Sunshine image.. One day I will be the proud owner of each and every one of them.. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful image! Makes me feel like getting my Copics out! ox
    KimberlyRae
    BIF [Blogging it Forward]

    ReplyDelete