Tuesday, June 25, 2013

OZ

Lacy Sunshine Stamps  is proud  to present  the Lacy Sunshine Gang's  OZ.

Journey with us into  Lacy Sunshine's World Of Oz and  see the  lovely   creations of our  Design Team  featuring the  Limited Edition Oz Stamps of artist Heather Valentin. 
video

A  special   thanks  to   my  design team.  You  are   totally  amazing! 

Ad  for those of you   who  want to craft  with  my  Limited  Edition  Lacy Sunshine Gang's Oz... please   visit my  store.

Thank you  and   on  behalf of myself and my  design team...   we  wish  you  a  wonderful  day and thanks  for being our fans.

Until next time~

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the video Heather! It's just brilliant! Well done Sunshine Girls...you're all fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous video! had me smiling and enthralled! Love it! Great work Lacy Sunshine!
    xxxooo
    beautiful designing Sunshine Teamies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant video Heather and a fabulous way to showcase the lovely cards. Well done Sunshine girls x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video! I was humming away whilst watching - so much fun :) Fantastic creations everyone!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Heather and great creations team.. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh so fun!!! Love the great creations from everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the video Heather. Great creations from everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great video. And fabulous cards sunshine girls! I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to be part of this fabulous project.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't this just brilliant...have to keep showing my friends and family it is so fun to watch and the creations are all just stunning:)x Thanks Heather for having me on the DT x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous video showcase of such gorgeous creations! I'm going shopping!
    hugs and blessings from Oz (Australia)
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video with beautiful cards! Super fun! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's so awesome!! wonderful creations girls and a great idea Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Images .. Great Job Ladies I Love The Colors Used .. So Bright .. :-)

    ReplyDelete