Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Digis and Great Celebration.

Hi  all you wonderful crafters!

Hope you are all off to  having a terrific weekend.

I have  been  very  busy in the  studio   getting  ready  for a  wonderful ELEANOR AND PICKLES  celebration.

I created my original and the ONE and ONLY  Eleanor and Pickles a year ago this month..( They are the first character to my Lacy Sunshine Gang!).... so we are having a huge ELEANOR AND PICKLES CELEBRATION for the next two weeks starting with a pre -celebration today and TOMORROW our Celebration  officially kicks off with our Amazing Challenge. So PLEASE make sure you check out our Challenge Blog . You will be glad you did:)

So  let's   start  my Lacy Sunshine Stamps  pre celebration with NEW DIGIS.
I have 17 brand new digis in my Lacy Sunshine Shop. Tons of New ELEANOR AND PICKLES and a new Lizabeth.

Also ......this weekend with any purchase of $5 or more... you will receive this adorable Eleanor - Hula Hoop Digi for FREE.

Hope you love all the new digis.. happy shopping and crafting!

Until next time....
Heather

PS.  Here is   our  Badge   for our  celebration. Please   feel free to  grab it and post it on your blog or facebook etc. Please link it  back to  lacysunshine.blogspot.com

Thank you ,
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment