Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Meredith's Creations Starring Eleanor and Pickles

Hiya Everyone....

Today's  blog post is  all about one of  my  DT   girls....... Meredith .... and  her  wonderful  Eleanor and Pickles creations.  I hope  they  bring a  smile  to  your face  and  they inspire  you too.

All of the   digis featured below  can be  found in my  Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Eleanor and Wanda

Eleanor and Pickles Fireflies


Eleanor Circus Clown


Eleanor and Pickles Honey bees



Eleanor and Pickles Birthday Time

Lady Eleanor and Sir Pickles

Until next time,
Heather

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Meredith, I love the variety of colours and papers. Your images are beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Meredith!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Meredith, all very individual :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Meredith because she's like an Aussie version of me...nuts! :oD She is a fabulous colourist and what's really fab for me is that she uses totally different colours to those I'd choose and it really shows how different Heather's beautiful digis can look with darker colours so it's a good contrast.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally suck at pastels!!... LOL
    Thanks all...but Heather's digi's make any project look good.. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Meredith, I am trying to pick a favourite but I don't think I can as they are all gorgeous!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, is "Bee Mine" still available? I couldnt find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete