Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jill's Creations featuring the original Eleanor and Pickles

Hi crafters!

Today's post  featured the   lovely  creations  by Jill, one of my  Lacy Sunshine DT Members. All featuring  my popular  dynamic duo.. the original .... one and only Eleanor and Pickles.  All of the  digi used  below can be   found only in my Lacy Sunshine  Shop.

Enjoy  the  beautiful eye candy!

Eleanor Circus Clown
 Eleanor and Pickles Gypsies
 Pickles.. Fun In The Rain
 Eleanor Painting Butterflies

 Pickles The Graduate
 and Eleanor Hula Hoop

Have a delightful day!
Heather

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards Jill, I love your colour choices x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations - such adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, just love the colouring on these :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, Jill. Love Jill cause she drinks vodka and does loads of colouring...which sounds good to me! Lol. She always comes up with beautiful, fun cards in colours I love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone xx

    lmao thanks Lexie!! Will be on the voddie again next Saturday! will save ya one!! lol

    Jill xx
    p.s I don't drink the vodka at the same time as colouring! That wouldn't be good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Jill! I love all the pink too!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete