Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's All About Eleanor and Pickles.

video

Hi Everyone.

Today is the official  start  to Lacy Sunshine's Eleanor and Pickles 2 week  long Celebration!

It's been a  year since my first Eleanor and Pickles debuted. They were the   very  first characters of my Lacy Sunshine Gang.  Throughout the past  year, I have   created  90 plus works of  art and digital   stamps  with these two.  This dynamic  duo holds  a   very special  place in my  heart.

Here is a  video filled with the  amazing  creations from my  fantastic Sunshine Girls Creative Team featuring  my   ever  so  popular  duo Eleanor and Pickles.  So  grab  your favorite beverage, sit back and  enjoy  the Eleanor and Pickles  Show. 

I hope  while viewing these  wonderful  creations a smile  touches your   heart and inspires  you.

Eleanor and Pickles  digital  stamps can only  be   found  at my Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Have a wonderful day, my  friends.

Heather

Here are the beautiful cards the Sunshine Girls came up with for inspiration for our Anniversary Challenge
Anjie
 
Deanne
  
Lynn
  
Mandy
  
Vicky
  
Lexie
  
Tracey
  
Meredith
  
Jill
  
Manderly
  
Andree
 
And our wonderful GDT, Julie J came up with this beauty


3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is wonderful Heather, it's a brilliant showcase of your fantastic images and what wonderful cards they make.
    Happy Birthday Eleanor and Pickles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Anniversary showcase and love the fabulous creations all are very inspirational...xx

    ReplyDelete