Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Eleanor and Pickles Creations by Lynn.

Hi everyone!

Today's  blog post features  the beautiful creations of Lynn, one of my  wonderful  designers, starring  my Lacy Sunshine Gang's most popular duo...Eleanor and Pickles.

All of the digis used below can be found in my Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Eleanor- Circus Clown
 Eleanor- Antheia
 Eleanor and Pickles Rock Stars
 Eleanor and Pickles Dutch Spring
 Eleanor and Pickles Happy Lil Flowers
 Eleanor and Pickles Smores

I hope you enjoyed this beautiful eye candy by Lynn.

Have a wonderful day.
Until next time..
Heather

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards by Lynn. Thank you for sharing Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so beautifully coloured and displayed. The thing I love about Lynn is that she really goes for the pretty, pretty look that I love. Each one's a mini masterpiece.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lexie, thats really nice of you to say, i do love the pinks and the flowers lol :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Fantastic cards Lynn, I love all the vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. die sind alle wunderschön gemacht, bin begeistert

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastisch gemacht die Farben einfach klasse

    ReplyDelete
  6. die sind alle wunderschön gemacht, bin begeistert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou everyone, lovely to see some of my cards all in one place, thanks Heather :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete