Friday, June 14, 2013

Crafting Vicky's Eleanor and Pickles Cards.

Hi everyone! 
Hope you  are   all  having a fabulous day!
Today's post is  about  one of my  Sunshine Girls,  DT Member Vicky.. aka.. Crafting Vicky.

Here  are some of her  wonderful creations featuring  my Lacy Sunshine's  celebrities.... the one and only.. ELEANOR AND PICKLES!

Enjoy these lovely  crafty  creations!

Oh  before I forget the images  below can  only be found in my Lacy Sunshine Shop.



Eleanor  and Pickles- Ninjas
 Eleanor - Queen Vampire
 Pickles- Mad Hatter
 Eleanor and Pickles- The Staches


Until next time...
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Vicky, all of them beautifully coloured with fabulous layouts. I love your original sentiments too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, beautifully coloured :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Vicky. What I love about Vicky is she always goes that extra mile finding just the right sentiment to go with the digi and that brings the whole card together more completely. She also lives in Canada and that gives her loads of street cred in my books as they have bears there and I'm scared of bears! Lol.

    ReplyDelete