Monday, June 17, 2013

Crafting with Janet starring Eleanor and Pickles

Hiya everyone!

Hope  everyone  had a great weekend.  We are in the last  week of  Lacy Sunshine's  Eleanor and Pickles Celebration  and  today  we  would like to  showcase the  creative work of Janet , who  just happens to be  one of my  wonderful  design team members.
Below are  some wonderful creations  featuring  my dynamic duo Eleanor and Pickles.

Enjoy the  eye candy and  remember  all of these digis featured can be found only in my Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Eleanor and Pickles Tightrope Walkers
 Pickles and Lily Wedding Day
 Eleanor and Pickles Gypsies
 Eleanor and Pickles Mardis Gras
Eleanor and Pickles Diggin Clams

 Have a beautiful day!

~Heather


7 comments:

  1. A wonderful display Janet. Your cards are so varied and all brilliantly coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Janet! Such a talented Lady! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you Heather for showing my cards using your gorgeous Eleanor and Pickles and thank you Andree and Manderly for your super comments. Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous cards Janet. The thing I love about Janet is that all her work is so varied and you never know what to expect next. Also...she's invited me around for coffee next time I'm up her way and if she throws in some choccy biscuits I'll be her best buddy for life! :oD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Creations Janet ..

    ReplyDelete