Saturday, March 2, 2013

Super Saturday.

It's  Super  Saturday  at  my Lacy Sunshine  Digi Store once  again..... and   do you know what  that means???

NEW Original  Digi's  from  me,  artist Heather Valentin!


I have  been  hard  at  work in   my  studio, the  last   few  days  creating these  fun filled adventuresome  digis.

A  new  character   debuts.... his  name,  yes I   said   "His" .......  is  Jamie.  What a handsome   lil lad  he is.

This week's  release   features   Jamie  and   his best  friend Maddie( and her lil  pet  Clover... even makes  an appearance or  two).

So   come  on  over  and check out   my Lacy Sunshine's   NEW   Digi stamps.   Perfect for  all occasions.

Have a  wonderful  day and happy crafting!


Until next time~
Heather





1 comment:

  1. Super cute new images Heather, especially love the Waltz cuties. :)

    ReplyDelete