Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Melancholy Moppets

"Derelict darling....
are my Melancholy Moppets.
Misplaced memories
fading into forgotten oblivion,
like the pressed flowers in a 
moldy  dictionary.
Beautiful once...
now faded and frayed."

Introducing my  new original  series...
"MELANCHOLY MOPPETS".

Created in the wee part of Feb. 2013.... my darling Moppets emerge from the shadows and
debut today... March 5, 2013.

Here is  a  peek of my New Melancholy Moppets which are Now Available in my Lacy Sunshine Shop. 

Meet Adelaide...


Here is Millicent...


And  Gwendolyn...


 
 and   here is Lillianna...

Many more of my Melancholy Moppets will be  arriving real soon.

Enjoy  and having an enchanting  day.

Until next time...
~Heather


Melancholy Moppets. Copyright Sole Property of Heather Valentin.
Pur Imagination/Lacy Sunshine.
 

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning and I love them :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...they are little darlings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look even more stunning when they're coloured in...absolute joy to work with.
    xx

    ReplyDelete