Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eleanor & Pickles - The Staches - by Vicky

The Statches - Crafting Vicky


It's been awhile since I last posted on the Lacy sunshine blog ;)  So thought it was time for another one of my creations.  I wanted to play with the gorgeous digi called Eleanor and Pickles the statches.

For this card I used paper from Desert Bloom - First edition.  I used some flowers from my stash.  I added some leaves that I cut using my new Cheery Lynn Design dies - Tropical leaves.  I also put some Robin's nest dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC:
Aren't they cute?!?  If you want more details on where to find the sentiment you can check out my blog.
So that's it for now ;)  Hope you have a wonderful day! 
Hugs
Vicky
Xo

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are one of my followers you can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

4 comments:

  1. This is just waaaaay tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - love this image and great colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete