Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter.

Hi everyone.

I hope you are  all  ready to have  a  fabulous  weekend.   Since Easter  will be   this   Sunday...Lacy  Sunshine's    Super  Sunday    Stamp  Release will not  be  taking place.  Instead...   New   Digi stamps  will be   released  today and  tomorrow.    

Here is a lil  peek  of some of the new  stamps that have  already  made their debut in the   part couple of  days!

I hope you love them as much  as  much as I loved creating  them.

Introducing Liam... Karate Boy.
Lenore Muffet Melancholy Moppet

Eleanor and Pickles Summer Fruits

Meet Wilbur Werewolf


Meet Mumsford Mummy

and   Emily Spring Ladybugs


More  NEW Lacy Sunshine Stamps  can be found at  my shop.

Oh before I  forget   Our New Lacy Sunshine  Challenge will  start  this  Sunday, as  planned.


Oh and please check out  our   beautiful  NEW  Blinkies/Badges  Page  here on   the Lacy Sunshine Blog.  Tons for you  to  chose from.. Take one or  collect them all:)

Well all for now ...  I am  heading  back into my  studio to create  more  magic:)   I hope you have a wonderful  day and  for those  of  you   who  are celebrating Easter and  traveling... Have a Happy Easter and  safe travels.

Until next time...
~Heather


Copyrights sole property of Heather Valentin.

 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Love them all Heather and have them all printed and some even coloured already!!!.. :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my geez ive got to have Lenore. Penny jar is gonna be rattling for next few days until i get that image. How gorgeous. Your work is great.

    ReplyDelete